Thursday, May 19, 2011

Todays feeling

I don't know what life has in store for me, I'm helping these people, they lookup to me, I tell the information to help better themselves, tell them to believe in themselves but here I am Scared, Confused, Sad, Hurt, don't know which way to turn. How can I help these people and can't help myself, it seems like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, so many people expect great things out of me but I don't know if I can do it. I'm scared because I don't know where my life will end, I'm confused because I don't understand me, I'm sad because my life is falling before my eyes, I'm hurt because my relationship is ending. All lifes burdens are falling on me all at once and I can't handle it all. People may not tell because what I give them on the outside is not what's on the inside, I try to stay strong for my child trying my best to get my life in order, I know I have to try harder everyday and I will.  ;-) I try to keep in mind the poem Don't Quit, my motivater.

No comments:

Post a Comment